To whom it may concern,
On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact Victorias Secret customer service via live chat.Upon checking out, I had entered two coupons codes I'd received in the mail. 1: Free signature panty, and 2: Free getaway bag with purchase of $75.00. I was unable to process either of these two coupons. Hence my reason for assistance via live chat. In doing so, I was under the impression that the live chat was to assist customers by making them happy in which usually guarantees a "return customer"Ignorance on my part I presumed.
Heidi was the representative who responded to my request for assistance. The way in which Heidi handled my request was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Does Victorias Secret hire and train employees to behave this way? Ignoring my question and ending our conversation so abruptly with no regard whatsoever to my feelings is one of the most disrespectful acts that could EVER be done to the consumer. I've provided copies of the conversation below. Perhaps Heidi was due for a break at the time I needed assistance. I honestly felt like a nuisance to Heidi.
I've been a loyal/returning customer of Victorias Secret for many years. After encountering the experience on March 10, 2015, I've been forced to explore other avenues. This is unfortunate. I believe that I am entitled to compensation for the items I was inquiring. Perhaps you'll see that as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your quick response to this situation.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude sales staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."