To whom it may concern,
On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact Victorias Secret customer service via live chat.Upon checking out, I had entered two coupons codes I'd received in the mail. 1: Free signature panty, and 2: Free getaway bag with purchase of $75.00. I was unable to process either of these two coupons. Hence my reason for assistance via live chat. In doing so, I was under the impression that the live chat was to assist customers by making them happy in which usually guarantees a "return customer"Ignorance on my part I presumed.
Heidi was the representative who responded to my request for assistance. The way in which Heidi handled my request was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Does Victorias Secret hire and train employees to behave this way? Ignoring my question and ending our conversation so abruptly with no regard whatsoever to my feelings is one of the most disrespectful acts that could EVER be done to the consumer. I've provided copies of the conversation below. Perhaps Heidi was due for a break at the time I needed assistance. I honestly felt like a nuisance to Heidi.
I've been a loyal/returning customer of Victorias Secret for many years. After encountering the experience on March 10, 2015, I've been forced to explore other avenues. This is unfortunate. I believe that I am entitled to compensation for the items I was inquiring. Perhaps you'll see that as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your quick response to this situation.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude sales staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A customer on Instagram was sent a huge box of beauty samples from @thishawn, head of the Victoria's Secret beauty department. When I contacted Victoria's Secret to ask if I..."
- "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."