To whom it may concern,
On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact Victorias Secret customer service via live chat.Upon checking out, I had entered two coupons codes I'd received in the mail. 1: Free signature panty, and 2: Free getaway bag with purchase of $75.00. I was unable to process either of these two coupons. Hence my reason for assistance via live chat. In doing so, I was under the impression that the live chat was to assist customers by making them happy in which usually guarantees a "return customer"Ignorance on my part I presumed.
Heidi was the representative who responded to my request for assistance. The way in which Heidi handled my request was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Does Victorias Secret hire and train employees to behave this way? Ignoring my question and ending our conversation so abruptly with no regard whatsoever to my feelings is one of the most disrespectful acts that could EVER be done to the consumer. I've provided copies of the conversation below. Perhaps Heidi was due for a break at the time I needed assistance. I honestly felt like a nuisance to Heidi.
I've been a loyal/returning customer of Victorias Secret for many years. After encountering the experience on March 10, 2015, I've been forced to explore other avenues. This is unfortunate. I believe that I am entitled to compensation for the items I was inquiring. Perhaps you'll see that as well.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your quick response to this situation.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude sales staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."