Victorias Secret - Wrongfully treated

99 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews

To whom it may concern,

On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact Victorias Secret customer service via live chat.Upon checking out, I had entered two coupons codes I'd received in the mail. 1: Free signature panty, and 2: Free getaway bag with purchase of $75.00. I was unable to process either of these two coupons. Hence my reason for assistance via live chat. In doing so, I was under the impression that the live chat was to assist customers by making them happy in which usually guarantees a "return customer"Ignorance on my part I presumed.

Heidi was the representative who responded to my request for assistance. The way in which Heidi handled my request was very unprofessional and inappropriate. Does Victorias Secret hire and train employees to behave this way? Ignoring my question and ending our conversation so abruptly with no regard whatsoever to my feelings is one of the most disrespectful acts that could EVER be done to the consumer. I've provided copies of the conversation below. Perhaps Heidi was due for a break at the time I needed assistance. I honestly felt like a nuisance to Heidi.

I've been a loyal/returning customer of Victorias Secret for many years. After encountering the experience on March 10, 2015, I've been forced to explore other avenues. This is unfortunate. I believe that I am entitled to compensation for the items I was inquiring. Perhaps you'll see that as well.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your quick response to this situation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Rude sales staff

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Panties
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #611919

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Victorias Secret? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
99 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.