3.7

I have experienced the worst customer service on victoria secert online.My first order I purchased a bathing suit and I asked the customer representative which size should I get purchased sine I am a 32DD she told me a medium like she was certain it would fit.

Turns out It didn't so I had to ask for an exchange. When I asked for an exchange they had nothing I wanted anymore but since I needed a bathing suit as soon as possible I went for the Polka Dot color. I was happy to receive my package but when I opened it, They were two bottoms instead of one bikini top and bottom. I once again had to contact you guys and return the items.

I have returned the polka dot bottoms and my first purchase of the coral bathing suit and it seems like you guys still have not received it and I still have not received my "falling water" bathing suit that has taken twice as long as my other orders. I hope that this will be my last attempt to get what I want.

I have never had this experience at the actual VS stores and for the time and money I have wasted I would like to be helped accordingly, whether it may be some sort of credit towards the store or whatever its suitable in this situation.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "credit towards future purchase" as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Victorias Secret. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Victorias Secret.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Victorias Secret to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments