3.7

I have experienced the worst customer service on victoria secert online. My first order I purchased a bathing suit and I asked the customer representative which size should I get purchased sine I am a 32DD she told me a medium like she was certain it would fit.

Turns out It didn't so I had to ask for an exchange. When I asked for an exchange they had nothing I wanted anymore but since I needed a bathing suit as soon as possible I went for the Polka Dot color. I was happy to receive my package but when I opened it, They were two bottoms instead of one bikini top and bottom. I once again had to contact you guys and return the items.

I have returned the polka dot bottoms and my first purchase of the coral bathing suit and it seems like you guys still have not received it and I still have not received my "falling water" bathing suit that has taken twice as long as my other orders. I hope that this will be my last attempt to get what I want.

I have never had this experience at the actual VS stores and for the time and money I have wasted I would like to be helped accordingly, whether it may be some sort of credit towards the store or whatever its suitable in this situation.

Review about: Victorias Secret Top.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Credit towards future purchase..

Comments