So I walk in the store happy knowing I have 10$ off a bra plus a rewards card with 10$.The original price for the bra I wanted was 32$ Or 2/42$ As I pick out my 2 bras and go to the register the cashier convinced me that I only could get one bra:/ I was really upset and now that I think about it, she didn't want to give me the second bra on her own behalf!!!! This is the second time that same lady has given me problems about my coupon...... I will go back tomorrow and ask for manager!

Review about: Victorias Secret Bra.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

Read the fine print, you cannot combine the $10 off a bra with a 2 for $42 deal.

Was this a REWARDS card that you get for having an angel card?If so, then you can definitely combine that with a $10 off a bra.

Angel rewards are the only rewards that can be combined with any other coupon.

Otherwise, if it was a birthday coupon, etc, you cannot combine those with anything else, just 1 per item.(the 2for $42 counts as one due to the deal).

Victorias Secret Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist Review from Boston, Massachusetts Victorias Secret "I've been a customer for many years. And I'm a big fan of the Coconut Passion body spray and lotion fragrance. I purchased some of your product for Christmas. I..." Read more Victorias Secret - Bought underwear that shredded after washing to the point icould not wear them i threw them out and asked for a credit or something Victorias Secret "Hi Suzanne, Thank you for your email regarding your underwear. I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused. I regret that the quality was less than expected. When a..." Read more Victorias Secret - Bra Review from Columbus, Ohio Victorias Secret "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more