~I would so appreciate it if you would sell well-supported bra's in your store for full-figured women.I'm pushing 60 yrs.

old and when I need a 36DD I have to go on-line. That takes half the fun out of buying one or more, while shopping for our feminine needs enjoying the luxury of trying them on! I know women in their thirties that are distressed by this. What?

Do women who use Victoria Secret have to move on when they are no longer have small bosoms?? There are more of us than you can count!!

We ALLLL need YOU.God Bless.

Review about: Victorias Secret Bra.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

#819041

Hi!I completely agree with this.

Not only are the bras constructed in the seamless, less supported way (multi-paneled bras offer far more support), but even though I used to love VS, I can't shop there anymore. Once upon a time, I bought everything there, from bras to bathing suits, but the swimsuit sizing only goes up to a DD cup, and I don't believe they carry DDD sizes in-store. Ordering from VS online really isn't worth it when there's other brands like Bravissimo and Panache that sell proper, supportive bras. Even though I hate ordering bras online, we're kind of stuck.

:/ I'm not even twenty yet. But most of their bras at Victoria's Secret are designed to make small cups look bigger, rather than to support and lift cups sizes that are already big.

In addition, I really hate how there's such a limited stock of pretty bras in DD and DDD sizes.We need pretty things too!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #683368

Ummm... Did you look with your eyes open or ask an associate? Victoria's Secret has carried DD's for years and recently expanded to DDD's.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #677604

Thanks for this post as I have really enjoyed this informative article and would like to tag this one as the ‘excellent piece of writing’. I appreciate your idea in sharing such valuable information so that we all can read it.

bra online shopping :grin

Almost all Victoria's Secret locations carry 36DD (it's my size too), though not in every style.Some locations even carry DDD's in store.

If you are having issues with color/pattern selection in store, they should be able to order what you are looking for and have it sent to your house for free.Hope this is helpful!

That's because certain styles wouldn't work for fuller figured women. Check out the dream angels or the fabulous push up. Both of them come in really pretty colors and designs and they had a TON in dd's when I was there a week ago.

I'm a 34DD and I have to shop online. Often I go into VS and there are NO bra's in my size. Their typically rude staff even argued with me about my size.

They have a lot of bras tbat come in 36 dd i know because thats my size too

Shes not a dummy. Im a 34 dd and can say that i have a hard time finding the bras i want in my size. Yes they do carry them but not as many colors and styles and the aa-d cups.

they come in several collections! even including 2 push-up! my *** are still perky thanks to those bras