Waldwick, New Jersey

Update by user Dec 02, 2015

I also forgot to say I was supposed to get Victoria's Secret rewards cards with my order I did not receive any of them and I was supposed to receive 15 with my several orders over that week they really should fire people working for them there either stealing or don't care enough to replace things that weren't sent, oh also all the defective clothes they wanted me to pay for her to have preship I had to fight with the people for hours and had to have them send over five orders because they were not send everything at once and I had to call several different people to try to make the order right and still had to pay for some of the things

Original review posted by user Dec 02, 2015

I purchased an order from them for $300 I noticed I was supposed to receive a free blank with it, I put in the promo code however something went wrong I called over 20 times was hung up on cursed at yelled at and told I was completely wrong, I sent five emails with no reply,then I went on their live chat, I talked to over three people who are hung up on me, to finally someone told me I was right and there was nothing they could do the product was out of stock even though it was being sold online, so I told them to give me the value of the product they refused, they told me they couldn't send me another free gift it was illegal, even though I know that Not true then hung up on me after being on there for three hours.the quality of all the items I was shipped was either in the wrong size and or damaged, I'm completely let down thid company is really gone downhill and their salespeople are all ghetto rude and disgusting, Victoria's Secret makes me sick!

I was also supposed to get all free shipping with my Angels credit card I had just signed up for ,however that not true, it's a real live down have been a good customer for them for years now I'm just completely disgusted by the sales people's, so all in all it's been about 20 hours trying to get this one order right and it's still not fixed !Don't waste your time or money their quality has gone down so bad and their prices are the highest ever

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product quality and rude sales staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of victorias secret gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Victorias Secret needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned victorias secret gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Victorias Secret.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments