I had the same experience as many others on here with my $45+ bras smelling bad, almost like a vinegary chemical scent. At first, I thought it was me but my other bras did not smell this way after wearing them.

I wash my bras often and noticed the smell only occurred with heat applied (after throwing it in the dryer or wearing it for over an hour).

Recently, my nipples have been sore/in a lot of pain and even have gotten the point of peeling! I switched detergents and ruled out peeling being due to dry skin. After doing some research, I came across this forum and articles indicating the possibility of formaldehyde and defective bras.

I'm really upset about this as my old VS bras never had this problem! The Fabulous bra and two others (different styles) that I bought at the same time smell this way, even a designer one that cost $135!!!

I'm really frustrated right now and hopefully not wearing them will relieve the soreness/swelling.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of victorias secret bra from Victorias Secret. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Victorias Secret to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product odor - chemical smell. Author liked the most style. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Victorias Secret for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments