3.0

I received a new credit card with a misleading message and misrepresentation that I was going to get a $20 gift card if I called in that I received the new credit card. Thirty minutes later after trying to get hold of someone who could help me and after being hung up on two times and being told it it is the credit card companies fault and has nothing to do with VS I realized they are just into their profits and do not really care about the customer My daughter and I have spent a lot of money and more importantly time at VS but I find them a frustrating company to get quality customer service and without many errors

This person wrote the review because of "unhappy" of victorias secret gift card from Victorias Secret. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Victorias Secret to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Victorias Secret for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments