2.5

I went to my local Abilene, Tx store to redeem some card holder offers that I was sent, said offer was if I spent 75 dollars or more I would receive a free bag, I purchased the required amount, and then was told oh we are out of the free item, this has happened not just once but twice now, the thing that is so disappointing is that I was not offered an alternative product or a credit to receive the next promotional bag for that purchase, basically I was told oh I am sorry but your just S.O.L.needless to say, I will cut up my card, pay off my account balance and be done with Victoria's Secret, and will not speak highly nor recommend you to anyone else.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Victorias Secret. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Victorias Secret.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Victorias Secret to other companies on our site.

Comments