WORST ONLINE SERVICE EVER! I am a regular online shopper, and I have NEVER been given the wrong thing.

Victoria's Secret not only gave me one wrong item they gave me TWO wrong items. First I ordered black and white pants and was given black and green. Second I ordered a black and teal leopard bed-in-a-bag and I got the blue chevron. Now I'm not someone that gets easily mad at things like this.

But I was not given what I ordered because it wasn't cheap. And it was two items. When I sent an email asking what I should do I was just charged AGAIN.

I will NEVER shop at Victoria's Secret again. I am very disappointed.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of victorias secret panties from Victorias Secret. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Victorias Secret to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Victorias Secret for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments