Resolved

Update by user Apr 05, 2016

They have a whole new staff thank god I'm not abused there anymore, it was really bad for about 10 or 15 years. It got worse and worse.

It was a nightmare to go in there. They were horrible to me every time I went in there but now they're professional and the new store is gorgeous.

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

the NASTIEST company ever. These people treat customers like garbage and they are liars.

I HATE THIS COMPANY. THE STORE AND SPECIAL HANDLING DEPARTMENT. THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE ISNT THAT GREAT EITHER.

They canceled orders I placed after sending free gifts that came with them SO NOW I AM ALWAYS PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DID AND THEY CONTINUE TO SAY I KEPT THE *** BAGS. I SENT THEM BACK.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of victorias secret online order. Victorias Secret needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned victorias secret online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Victorias Secret.

Comments