Victorias Secret refuses to pay over $9000 due me in unpaid overtime.Unfortunately there are no lawyers in my area who work in employment law for the employee and the state will not assist me.

Victorias Secret will not respond to my letters or faxes. I have written to news agencies and the networks regarding this matter but have received no reply.

Victorias Secret has settled class action suits regarding this same matter in California but as I did not work in that state the settlement does not cover me.My suggestion to anyone considering employment with this company is don't.

Comments

this company is terrible to customers too they treat customers like absolute garbage and are the same to customers they ignore us and will not change their position when they have made mistakes and treat customers in the worst possible way.

#362094

Moi, $9,800 is a lot of overtime, and if she can prove it, she deserves it.The HR manager and district manager have everything to do with this, and at the very least should return her calls and investigate.

If she is right, than the snowball will only get bigger with other employees.VS has lost MANY class action lawsuits, what does that tell you about the Human Resources Director.

I worked for Victorias Secret for 5 years and truly loved my job.I was fired on feb.

2nd 2009 the reason supposedly being me calling my supervisor a bi.ch.

I did not do that and seeing that I was fired one week after returning from sick leave (had knee surgery due to a fall in their cafeteria)I ten to believe that I was fired to to the several health issues I had in addition to the fact that I was due for a raise and my salary was getting too high for their liking.It was cheaper to hire new peeps.

I do have to say, however, that Victorias Secret always stresses to their employees that the customer is always right and does everything in their power to make the customer happy.

to heidi #1049308

this is NOT TRUE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AT ALL

North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand #193308

I was not amused.. you aren't funny. I can probably get more laughs watching C-SPAN than getting an eyeful of your so called "comedy." Sorry, but NO.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #192854

Jonr1980, we need pictures you it's all not true.

I LOVE working at Victoria's Secret & you should have clocked in overtime. The managers have nothing to do with you getting paid. Whatever time you clock in is the time youre gonna get paid for !