Victorias Secret Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida

21 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews

I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent managers that couldn't figure it out how to issue in store credit after cancelling my purchase. All this happened at the victorias secret at the Tucson mall in Tucson AZ, I left the store so upset and as a today I still have not receive my money back on my account, their excuse was that a new system was put in place to process transactions and that they did not know how to process a refund at point of sale, this ladies running this shop not only are incompetent but also so rude, I don't recommend any one to visit this place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
21 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 27 #1165190

Its the same all over here in Orlando Florida the out let employees call customers names make fun of disabled people accuse people of stealing also beware no where does it say fitting rooms are being monitored and they look at the top of the door and it shows who ever is in plain as day!!!! Also beware items are sold as is no refunds or exchanges many times holes cuts stains on the items! Blood in the crotch of bathing suits and the staff make up prices for who they like and dont...I heard 1 girl say how much and another employee said is she pretty if she is pretty $9.99 if not $19.99 wow! This company gets rich off of woman only to judge how people look.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Victorias Secret. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Victorias Secret.
Filing a new complaint about
×