I went to exchange a couple of bras The girl behind the counter told me that I would get $124 store credit so I picked out a couple of bras that totaked about 88.00 and when I got to the counter she told me that she made a mistake one bra i was exchanging was $25 and one I would get a $12 credit for and they weren't going to honor her mistake I called corporate from the store to complain and corporate sided with the dushonest people behind the counter a yhe dallas gakleria sore so I left everything there and I left . I've been shopping there for years but will never shop there again .The staff there doesn't honor their mistakes of misquoting what amount ofstore credit you will get in an in store exchange to the customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of victorias secret bra. Victorias Secret needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned victorias secret bra in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Victorias Secret.

Comments