2.4

A few things have happened.For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it!

See the picture I attached. It's unbelievable I sent how much money and the bra came unstitched.

Also, I ordered a couple panties and sweatshirts. They sent someone else's order with the right invoice, I called and it was fixed.

No harm. THEN! I was charged $5 because an item I had bought during a sale was no longer on sale, which was credited back once I called. They sent me an egift card for the amount that was wrong that I had to return because it wasn't my items, which was nice to receive since I had called a few times.

I waited to use it because I had just bought something and didn't see anything I liked. A couple weeks later they sent me an email that said IT WAS REVOKED and was an error to be sent in the first place! Excuse me? That's not how you do customer service, you don't give and take it back.

What if I would've already used it? This is an unacceptable way of doing business.

With a company this large it shouldn't have bad quality items and it should have better customer service/ recovery.Mistakes like an egift card being sent out is one that SHOULD NOT be being made.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Victorias Secret and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Victorias Secret.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Victorias Secret to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

You need to learn how to use a needle and some thread. All the time you spent *** you could have fixed your bra. Problem solved.