4.6

I went to Victoria Secrets to buy a couple of bras because their bras give great support to my older and fuller figure. No problems there.

The staff was great and helpful. I had coupons which were no problem at all. I was feeling really good until I went to pay and was confronted with 2 nude posters at the check out area. One was 2 nude women facing each other and hugging each other and the other was a nude woman by herself.

I was appalled! Since when is VC a

*** store? This is so inappropriate! There are children that come into this store with their mothers.

Put some clothes on your models. After all, you are selling articles of clothing aren't you??

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of victorias secret bra from Victorias Secret. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Victorias Secret to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Victorias Secret for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments