I'm furious with the quality of customer service I've received from VS. I'm normally hesitant about ordering online, but because I thought they had such a good reputation, I thought I'd be alright to order online.

WRONG.

When my (backordered) bikini came, it didn't fit right so I decided to return it but I wasn't clear on the terms of international returns so i emailed them THREE times asking for some clarification that I never received, only to have to finally resort to messaging them on Facebook to receive a response. It was nearing the 90 days deadline after I'd first ordered it, but I explained that the delay was due to the fact that I'd kept waiting in good faith to get a response from the company that never arrived. We agreed that I'd get the refund back on my credit card with 3-5 working days and I thought the matter was finally settled UNTIL I woke up yesterday and received a gift card for $66 dollars when the worth of my original purchase was $96 dollars. Not only was this not the refund terms we agreed upon, but they'd also knocked off $30 from it?

Oh wow, Victoria's Secret.

For a company that can afford to produce a multi-million dollar bra every year for their fashion show, I never thought they'd be cheap.

I'm completely appalled with my online shopping experience with them, and I never want to do it again, except it seems like I'm going to have to if I ever want my money back. *** you too, VS.

Review about: Victorias Secret Bra.

Comments