3.0

I have been shopping at VS for several years now. At one point, the majority of the clothing in my closet was PINK.

I used to spend hundreds of dollars there in one shopping trip. However, the quality of their clothing is declining significantly. About 5 years ago, I relied solely on VS for my sweatshirt/hoodie addiction. I still wear these hoodies to this day, because the quality was great.

They've gone through hundreds of wears and washes and are still holding up tremendously! Yet, I've purchased their clothing in the past year and have had issues with every single item. Whether it be random rips or tears or graphics coming off, my nearly-new clothing from VS has not held up at all. Their t-shirts have gotten so thin that they're practically see through and their sweatshirts are more like long-sleeved summer jackets.

It's ridiculous how they care more about overcharging people than the quality of their items. I refuse to pay $70 for a *** zip-up sweatshirt that is either so poorly made that it tears within a month or so thin that my shirt can be seen from underneath.

What a shame. I wish that VS would revert to their older styles of clothing and customer care.

Review about: Victorias Secret Customer Care.

Reason of review: Quality is terrible. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I agree completely with this article. Victoria Secret products suck now.

I have relied on them solely since I can remember for all my lingerie, bras, underwear, and hoodies. But the past couple times I have shopped there (I would make a trip about every 6 months) all the products I have gotten have just fallen apart within a washing or two. I am disgusted by the way the quality of the items has just degraded. I used to not mind paying extra for some great quality cute lingerie.

But I am so disappointed in the results of my last couple shopping trips there (not to mention the prices that I paid, higher than ever!!), that I never plan on going back.

Suck it Victoria Secret. I rather wear Hanes.