3.0

I have read several reviews now about how the newer VS padded bras smell quite bad! I realize I am not the only one. I purchased a bra several months ago and have only been able to wear it a handful of times due to the chemical odor! At times it smells chemical-like and other times it smells similar to but not quite like body odor. It's interesting because the smell can be found directly in the bad. The rest of the area of the bra is fine (that's how I realized it wasn't ME... plus I don't typically stink). After reading reviews I contacted the store and this is what they told me...

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I understand your concern with the smell of the bra you purchased. It is my privilege to respond to you personally.

I regret the quality was less than expected. When you choose to shop with Victoria's Secret, we want you to have the quality of merchandise that is expected and deserved. Please accept our sincere apologies.

At this time we haven't heard of any known issues with the smell of the bras, therefore; I invite you to return the bra. If the merchandise was purchased at a Victoria’s Secret Store, I invite you to visit a store. To best communicate our return policy to our customers, we have printed the policy information on the back of all store receipts and have also displayed the information at our store registers.

If the merchandise was purchased online or via phone, we request that it be returned to our distribution center. To make the return and exchange process as seamless as possible we provide several different options. You may return or exchange your merchandise via mail. To expedite your exchange process, you may call our Customer Service department at 1-800-475-1935 or 1-937-438-4197 (outside the U.S. and Canada) and we will be happy to assist you in placing a phone exchange.

You can also return or exchange your online and catalogue purchases at Victoria’s Secret stores. Simply bring the item(s) to a store near you and we will gladly process your request. Don't forget your invoice! (At this time, returns and exchanges can only be accepted at stores in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.) For a list of store locations, click on the link below."

I find it interesting that although there have been multiple complaints of this that they have not "heard of any known issues." Smells like a cover up to me. Anyways, I think I will just call this product a loss. I am worried that with the return the same thing will happen. I will certainly think twice before shopping there again.

Review about: Victorias Secret Bra.

Comments