Victorias Secret - This shop is blatantly lying!
February 2, I placed an order at this store.Four months have passed.
I still have not received my order. Shop says that supposedly they sent me egift card. I have not received the card. Checked all mail.
Return money to refuse credit, though initially promised the opposite. I gave Victoria's Secret is more than $ 300. They ask me to call, but I'm not an American, call cost me half the amount of my order and I did not know English. I am horrified by such a service!
Shop big, but they do not have a Russian interpreter.
In most stores it there, such as OldNavy, Gap, Asos
I wanted to return the money because he did not want any more to book with Victoria's Secret.They send worn things, broken things.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Awful Service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "February 2, I placed an order at this store. Four months have passed. I still have not received my order. Shop says that supposedly they sent me egift card. I..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."