Resolved

Update by user Nov 18, 2015

Victoria's Secret is a wonderful company that I love very much. This review was posted in error.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2015

A customer on Instagram was sent a huge box of beauty samples from @thishawn, head of the Victoria's Secret beauty department.When I contacted Victoria's Secret to ask if I could receive the same box of samples, I was told that "Victoria's Secret does not send customers boxes of samples".

Hmmmm, so why did this customer receive a box of samples??? Could it have anything to do with the fact that she's beautiful and posts near naked photos of herself wearing the brands lingerie???? Well, she sure seams to have gotten the attention of the male beauty manager @thishawn, enough attention to warrant her to receive this extravagant box of beauty samples. Who can I report this behavior too?

All I want is the same treatment, the same box of samples she received. I'm sorry I have a husband and am not comfortable posting provocative photos of myself in lingerie on a public IG account in order to get free samples. If that's what I have to do to get male management at Victoria's Secret to provide me with fair and equal treatment, that's where I cross the line.

Sex trafficking is a serious issue.Trading photos of a sexual nature in order to receive goods or services should not be condoned.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

These "samples" are for credit card holders as part of the Angel forever status on their account.... you really took this situation to the next level...

So....You'd like the same scammer to send you the same merchandise?

Why?

Only marketable people receive freebies.You need to have already commanded attention on the internet to become a billboard for these companies products; they're NOT for faceless fatties on the internet, understand?

to Anonymous #1065986

That explains why you didn't get any either Mr/Mrs anonymous..