Athens, Georgia
Featured Not resolved

Waited eagerly for VS Pink's Pink Friday sale at midnight tonight, but I fell into a bit of a bait and switch.They advertised for a jacket and bra top combo for $35, a Pink Nation deal for yoga leggings for $30, plus a free duffle bag and water bottle with $65 purchase.

They even encouraged indulging in all the deals by saying "Hint, hint: Get both offers to score this one!" in reference to the freebies.

But when you try to check out, the website won't let you get both the jacket/bra top deal and the leggings deal.Really, really disappointed by both missing out on the deal and by PINK's painfully misleading advertising.

Review about: Victorias Secret Top.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Victorias Secret - Wrongfully treated Victorias Secret "To whom it may concern, On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Review about Victorias Secret Bra from Columbus, Ohio Victorias Secret "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more