A few things have happened.For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it!
See the picture I attached. It's unbelievable I sent how much money and the bra came unstitched.
Also, I ordered a couple panties and sweatshirts. They sent someone else's order with the right invoice, I called and it was fixed.
No harm. THEN! I was charged $5 because an item I had bought during a sale was no longer on sale, which was credited back once I called. They sent me an egift card for the amount that was wrong that I had to return because it wasn't my items, which was nice to receive since I had called a few times.
I waited to use it because I had just bought something and didn't see anything I liked. A couple weeks later they sent me an email that said IT WAS REVOKED and was an error to be sent in the first place! Excuse me? That's not how you do customer service, you don't give and take it back.
What if I would've already used it? This is an unacceptable way of doing business.
With a company this large it shouldn't have bad quality items and it should have better customer service/ recovery.Mistakes like an egift card being sent out is one that SHOULD NOT be being made.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I've been a customer for many years. And I'm a big fan of the Coconut Passion body spray and lotion fragrance. I purchased some of your product for Christmas. I..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Where is it?I started eating my sandwich and noticed that I could neither taste nor see the "avocado spread". I looked closely and opened up my sandwich and then..."
- "Horrible horrible...-2 stars...bought 20 kw stand alone generator and 5 yr bumper to bumper warranty...paperwork submitted even have paperwork back from generac saying warranty good till 6/12/19...wont stand behind says..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."