Review about Victorias Secret Bra from Columbus, Ohio

82 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews

A few things have happened.For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it!

See the picture I attached. It's unbelievable I sent how much money and the bra came unstitched.

Also, I ordered a couple panties and sweatshirts. They sent someone else's order with the right invoice, I called and it was fixed.

No harm. THEN! I was charged $5 because an item I had bought during a sale was no longer on sale, which was credited back once I called. They sent me an egift card for the amount that was wrong that I had to return because it wasn't my items, which was nice to receive since I had called a few times.

I waited to use it because I had just bought something and didn't see anything I liked. A couple weeks later they sent me an email that said IT WAS REVOKED and was an error to be sent in the first place! Excuse me? That's not how you do customer service, you don't give and take it back.

What if I would've already used it? This is an unacceptable way of doing business.

With a company this large it shouldn't have bad quality items and it should have better customer service/ recovery.Mistakes like an egift card being sent out is one that SHOULD NOT be being made.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Victorias Secret Bra
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #673357 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Victorias Secret? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
82 of 247 Victorias Secret reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 29, 2015 #1013359

You need to learn how to use a needle and some thread. All the time you spent *** you could have fixed your bra. Problem solved.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Victorias Secret. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Victorias Secret.
Filing a new complaint about
×