I was very shocked to see your nude model poster (the Word Body written on it) in a public mall setting where children and young teens visit all the time.Also those of us at any age walking in the mall who look to see what posters are advertising could not avoid seeing it for the first time.

I did not appreciate it one bit and I was angry for having seen it. I will never step foot in your stores again just because I think you are so wrong in how you advertise. Even the name of your complaint site is called P...... Customer.

Could you not think of a better word.

Good grief!!!!!!!!

Signed, One disgusted mall walker.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of advertising campaign. Victorias Secret needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advertising campaign in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Victorias Secret.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

Gosh then do not ever go to europe.When I was there were billboards with nudes on them not covered up by any words.Face it you are way over reacting to this and you desperately need to get a life.

I doubt the poster was of a nude woman.I'm sure all the necessary parts were sufficiently covered, maybe even by the writing you mentioned.

Also, this isn't Victoria secrets complaint site.This is just a general public complaint site with many different businesses on it.

Well grumpy, this isn't the Victoria's Secret web site.You are on a general complaint site.

I would also bet, if you had looked at the poster closer the model wasn't completely nude. I assume you are such a prude that you have never been to a museum and seen portraits of nudes or statues of nudes. Do you honestly think they were done without a model.

Do you honestly think kids and teens and seniors never see these things.Honestly grow up!

to anonymous #968744

It doesn't matter, it was inappropriate for such a thing to be displayed in a public setting. I agree with the OP. This is what is happening in Obama's America.