I ordered two bikinis during the semiannual sale and was delighted to find out that orders over $125 dollars received free second day express shipping.My order totaled $142.50 I applied the SHIPSEMI code and selected the 2nd day express shipping.

However one of my bikini tops got back ordered and my order got split into two! Therefore my back ordered top got the "free" shipping while my in stock order was charged the $17.99 shipping and handling fee. When I called costumer service to cancel my order they basically told me that I was SOL because my ordered had already been processed and there wasn't anything they could do about it. I could return the items but I still wouldn't get back the $17.99 shipping fee.

I feel like I have been ripped off and even though $20 bucks isn't much.. I have to work 2 hours to get paid those $20 bucks..

So, it is a big deal to me.- Broke college student

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Victorias Secret - Leaking Victoria Secret Bra Victorias Secret "So, I never heard of this until it happened to me. The gel (or whatever might be in there) pad started leaking and it's all over my shirt. I am..." Read more Victorias Secret - Review in Footwear and Clothing category from Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Victorias Secret "A customer on Instagram was sent a huge box of beauty samples from @thishawn, head of the Victoria's Secret beauty department. When I contacted Victoria's Secret to ask if I..." Read more Victorias Secret Customer Care Review from Miami, Florida Victorias Secret "I have a very bad experience dealing with the store management employees on trying to issue a credit into my account, I spent almost 40 minutes arguing with two incompetent..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more Lazboy - Lazyboy recliner quality Lazboy "We purchased a new La-Z-Boy recliner a little less than 2 years ago and paid $900 for it, figured for that price it would be of decent quality. WRONG!! What..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Ushealth Group - BIG TIME SCAM. RUN AWAY 2017 Ushealth Group "Had agents trying hard to sell this and would not show and plan benefits. They talk very well, they are sales men after all. But things they said didn't add..." Read more