Worcester, Massachusetts
1.7K views 45 comments

My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.

Related: Victorias Secret - Victoria's Secret Free pink Bag

I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.

I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address.

Review #204018 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Victorias Secret Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

TIPPY

ITS MYIDPRO365@CPPNA.COM. I SUPPOSE THATS WHY.

Inwood, New York, United States #752449

The website name is myidpro365.com.Type it in your address bar at the top.

Not in a Google search.

Hope that helps!:grin

Dottie Dancer from Adamsville

Sent comment about incorrect web address it had wrong area where I was from.

Dottie Dancer

I tried to go to myidpro.com to complete Personal Data Registration Form so they would send my $20 gift card on my next Victoria Secret purchase but never could axcess the web site so I sent an email canceling my member ship but will call also and cancel.

GideonFrost

I signed up for myidpro through my express credit card and 1 week after activating my card my ID was *** stolen to make debit input purchases in Myrtle Beach. Im so *** pissed & reported the company to my bank

jenny

i have to say i love the identity protecter service and if you use the upper tool bar and put www.idpro.com it takes you straight to the sight and if you listen to the sales rep and register your card with the service you will get your gift card, but isnt it more important to know you are protected then a 20 gift card.

christy

VICKY2012

yesterday looking for the web site to check my credit i somehow came down to this one and read about the people who had problems with the website, strange enough yesterday myidpro.com wasn't available at all!!..so today i check again it there it was!.. i think it's a great deal for $14.99 i check all 3 credit bureaus where anywhere else i have to pay $29.99 for all 3, and i did receive my $20.00 gift card.. so far i have not have a single problem with Vs..

Meghan

I was just wondering I got on the site and filled everything out is that all I have to do to get my 20 dollar gift card?