So, I never heard of this until it happened to me. The gel (or whatever might be in there) pad started leaking and it's all over my shirt.

I am so unhappy, I really expected more from an expensive brand like VS.. Attached see some pictures of what it looks like, doesn't seem too horrible, but this stuff sticks! And stains. I still have the bra, ready to ship to the VS customer service.

Wonder when they are going to do something about it, since complaints are getting more and more frequent. I don;t know what else to write, but I need to write at least 100 words, so..

Review about: Victorias Secret Bra.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Just happened to me today while breastfeeding. I am freaking out now since I have been contacting their customer service and they haven't responded till now.

Ia m so worried if my baby migjt have taken the oil leak. Disgusting customer service!

to Marzie #1517637

And did they do anything about it? Happening to me right this second at work. I want to know if I should even bother to contact them or if it's just a huge waste of my time.

Happen to me this week, ruined a shirt and camisole. I’m furious.

to Beth #1517641

My LuLaRoe shirt is completely ruined - I still have to get through the rest of my day at work. Did VS do anything about the bra? Should I bother or is a waste of my time?

This literally happened to me for the first time today IN THE MIDDLE OF SCHOOL. Seriously what the *** I'm furious.

What an idiotic way to construct a bra! My shirt is RUINED.