I have not use my card in several months I may have had a balance of .85 cents then in January I had a serious surgery since I had not used the card I did not expect to get a bill today March 10 when I contacted their “customer service” because I got a bill for $37.85?The voice activated payment center said I’m being sent to collections for $37.85 there multiple were one dollar charges four times and a $20 charge, plus additional late fees, my balance of .85 cents skyrocketed to $37.85!

Then when I tried to get a person to help on their 1 800 number they ship their calls over to India (for an additional $9.00 processing fee) and they demanded I give them an additional phone number before they would talk to me I went online and paid the entire amount feeling like I’m being completely taken advantage (robbed more like it) of for late fee’s and poor quality products ..They provide horrible customer service, they take advantage of people, I am thoroughly disgusted with Victoria secret so I closed my account.

I liked: Them 10 years ago.

I didn't like: Bad customer service is overseas.

Comments