I went in to purchase a 50.00 gift card. The sales girl kept swiping the gift card saying it would not load.

Well apparently it had because I inserted my debit card and it took my pin approved the 50.00. She then said i Had to insert again it didn't take. I told her it did and she argued. I said I better not get charged twice.

She gave me my receipt and I happened to check my account the same day and it had taken out 2 separate charges of 50.00. I called immediately and 2 managers said it didn't happen. I said I would come in and show them a print out of my account. They said nothing they could do and for me to call a number.

They weren't much help and I also called my bank, who was more eager to help.

I believe she swiped 2 cards and kept one for herself. This happened 12/16/16 store # 50663

Product or Service Mentioned: Victorias Secret Gift Card.

Reason of review: Double charged.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 21, 2016.

Comments

idiot

Crowley, Texas, United States #1261903

This same thing happened to me at the Hulen Store in Fort Worth, TX. I have called VS twice and they have offered me no help.

I also told the cashier that it showed up twice on my account and they assured me that the charge would drop off of my card and it never did. I called back a few days later and they told me that this happened to several customers so I'm not sure why VS won't refund me my money!