I went in to purchase a 50.00 gift card.The sales girl kept swiping the gift card saying it would not load.

Well apparently it had because I inserted my debit card and it took my pin approved the 50.00. She then said i Had to insert again it didn't take. I told her it did and she argued. I said I better not get charged twice.

She gave me my receipt and I happened to check my account the same day and it had taken out 2 separate charges of 50.00. I called immediately and 2 managers said it didn't happen. I said I would come in and show them a print out of my account. They said nothing they could do and for me to call a number.

They weren't much help and I also called my bank, who was more eager to help.

I believe she swiped 2 cards and kept one for herself.This happened 12/16/16 store # 50663

This reviewer shared experience about "double charged" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Victorias Secret. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Victorias Secret.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Victorias Secret to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

Crowley, Texas, United States #1261903

This same thing happened to me at the Hulen Store in Fort Worth, TX.I have called VS twice and they have offered me no help.

I also told the cashier that it showed up twice on my account and they assured me that the charge would drop off of my card and it never did.I called back a few days later and they told me that this happened to several customers so I'm not sure why VS won't refund me my money!