2529 Main St A11, Union Gap, WA 98903, USA
Featured Not resolved
3.3

Tonight goes down as one of the most embarrassing moments ever. Opening night of Nutcracker and I’m front lobby manager.

I help open doors for the show, Decorate, solve problems for the other wonderful volunteers and make it run smoothly for everyone. Let’s just say I talk to A LOT of people and am all over the front of the lobby and sometimes backstage. Well tonight LONG STORY SHORT, my gel pad in my bra began leaking and I had NO IDEA! None.

An old friend said hi and looked at me so strangely as I was headed to the bathroom. Then I saw it in the bathroom mirror. I had a baby oil like substance all over my shirt that made me look like I had horrible sweat issues and it made my shirt see through! Yep I just walked around like this all night.

I had no coat or anything. Thankful for my angel who had a scarf. But ruined my brand new shirt from Nordstrom and truly exposed myself to a few hundred people. In addition a few years ago when I wore this bra often I had a breast rash.

Sought a lot of medical help and had a lot of tests. Now I know this also is common.

This is not ok practice Victoria’s Secret! Not ok at all.

Review about: Victorias Secret Very Sexy Bra.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

This bra style has been discontinued a few years...maybe a new bra would help?

h.kitchener

So, now you know what the "secret" means in Victoria's Secret. Don't worry, in a few months you'll look back and laugh about the incident.