Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your email regarding your underwear. I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.

I regret that the quality was less than expected. When a customer chooses to shop with Victoria’s Secret, we want that customer to have the kind of merchandise they expect and deserve.

I regret we are unable to offer any form of refund or exchange since the items have been thrown away. It is necessary for us to receive back any items customers claim are defective so the merchandise may be forwarded to our Quality Control department.

If we can assist you further, please reply to this email or call anytime.

Victoria's Secret values each of our customers and we hope you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for contacting Victoria's Secret.

Sincerely,

Steffanie J.

Victoria’s Secret Customer Relations

Phone 1.614.577.7111

Had an Experience with Victorias Secret?

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #722445

I dont think it is unreasonable for the company to want the product back to find out why it malfunctioned. Do you know how out of control it would get if they just replaced on word of mouth that it happened......there are a lot of dishonest people out there. Tip - hand wash.....that is what my wife does and she has no problems

My only question is if you thought enough to keep them to take a picture, why not keep them long enough to hear back and send them back to the company?if they tore in the wash then the item wasn't a hindrance to you wardrobe sanitation.

Oh well, sorry you didn't get the results u were hoping for.I would think they have at least sent you a coupon or something.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #710596

I am sorry you had a bad experience but I'm relieved that I'm not the only person who has dealt with this.I started buying their underwear ages ago because they were at the time a lot better quality and seemed to hold up to lots of washings, and the styles were so cute!

Fast forward about ten years and much like your problem underwear have literally "shredded" or "unraveled" in the wash. I have recently had the awkward and embarrassing experience of three separate pairs of new underwear ripping while wearing them. I purchased the correct size so it wasn't as though I was pouring myself into a tiny size...the rip began at the first seam on the crotch area and progressively got worse. One pair I had only had for a week (second wash, second wear) tore so badly that I would have been better off without underpants...rather awkward while at work...I got to a point where I took to carrying spare underpants from a different brand in my purse just in case it happened again.

Customer service won't even talk to me because I had the audacity to toss out shredded underwear I had worn on my body.Sorry you had a bad time too but now I don't feel like a crazy!