Victorias Secret - Bought underwear that shredded after washing to the point icould not wear them i threw them out and asked for a credit or something
Thank you for your email regarding your underwear. I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.
I regret that the quality was less than expected. When a customer chooses to shop with Victoria’s Secret, we want that customer to have the kind of merchandise they expect and deserve.
I regret we are unable to offer any form of refund or exchange since the items have been thrown away. It is necessary for us to receive back any items customers claim are defective so the merchandise may be forwarded to our Quality Control department.
If we can assist you further, please reply to this email or call anytime.
Victoria's Secret values each of our customers and we hope you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for contacting Victoria's Secret.
Victoria’s Secret Customer Relations
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."