Victorias Secret - Bought underwear that shredded after washing to the point icould not wear them i threw them out and asked for a credit or something
Thank you for your email regarding your underwear. I apologize for any disappointment this may have caused.
I regret that the quality was less than expected. When a customer chooses to shop with Victoria’s Secret, we want that customer to have the kind of merchandise they expect and deserve.
I regret we are unable to offer any form of refund or exchange since the items have been thrown away. It is necessary for us to receive back any items customers claim are defective so the merchandise may be forwarded to our Quality Control department.
If we can assist you further, please reply to this email or call anytime.
Victoria's Secret values each of our customers and we hope you will grant us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for contacting Victoria's Secret.
Victoria’s Secret Customer Relations
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "To whom it may concern, On March 10, 2015 I attempted to place and order online. Unfortunately I'd run into some difficulty in doing so, so I decided to contact..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."