I have 4 tops from your company each ranging from $30-$50 each and all of them have broken after one season. The clasp on the back of the tops snap.

I am not trying to stuff 34b into some small top!!! Why can you not make a better clasp or replace all 4 that I have. I will never buy another top because of the customer service/lack of care for your customers money. I have tried 2 times to return to store but sales rep would not take it.

Every year my husband buys me a new bathing suit for my birthday in June and I have told him that I will need to shop at another store this year due to the quality of your merchandise.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of victorias secret top and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Victorias Secret needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned victorias secret top in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Victorias Secret.

Comments