Macnab Park, Saskatchewan

I placed an order online and had to return one set of bikinis because they didn't fit me. I returned one top and one bottom at store and got an email that refund for bottom was processed.

Even after a few days, I didn't hear anything about the top. I called customer service and she confirmed the return and told me to wait a few more days. Then, I totally forgot about the return. After 4-5 weeks, I called customer service again and they said they didn't process the refund until then.

Addition to the fact that they didn't process the return for over a month, customer service was horrible. They don't respect customers and are not helpful at all. I returned items on Feb 3rd and I still didn't get the refund. I've never thought such big company have this horrible service.

I also read some forum that VS credit cards charge without any agreement or notice. It feels like they are trying to trick me so they don't do return process.

I used to love shopping at Victoria Secret and often purchased $200-300. Now I will not shop neither online nor at store.

Their service is the worst service I've ever had anywhere and I will not go back to victoria secret to shop anymore.

Review about: Victorias Secret Top.

Comments