Victorias Secret - myidpro.com is the incorrect web address
My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.
I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.
I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I have bought 2 nude color bras, that have be damage after 3rd wash. The second one I bought to replace the first also damage ,it looks like it's the..."
- "February 2, I placed an order at this store. Four months have passed. I still have not received my order. Shop says that supposedly they sent me egift card. I..."
- "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..."
- "I paid $48.00 for an emergency repair on my eye glasses as I was going on a cruise. Fast Fix in Valencia, CA removed the left arm from my..."
- "After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously. However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents..."
- "I received my order of helicopter parts and thought they shorted me some bearings. The website had a photo of 4 bearings and that's what I thought I was..."
- "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."