Victorias Secret - myidpro.com is the incorrect web address
My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.
I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.
I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address.d50e040 review #204018
You may also like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."
- "After booking a rental car with Dollar Rent A Car I got reeled in to Travelers Advantage with their offers of "$40 of free gas" which, during the call got..."
- "We are platinum members of Interval International. We had a deposit that we needed to use before July and a planned vacation to Nova Scotia. We used our exchange for..."