Victorias Secret - myidpro.com is the incorrect web address
My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.
I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.
I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address.10922736 review #204018
You may also like
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2014 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo.I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. I expected to get..."
- "I used to self-fill 5 gallons of water for as little as .25/gal & had wondered if I could filter my own water at home with equal or better results..."
- "3/4/2015 First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Recently took a cruise with 19 other people on Celebrity Cruises.. got to our cabin there was blood on the toilet seat, *** on the shower curtain and human hair..."
- "I bought this and followed the usage directions to a T. It did not work, it was a total waste of my money, do not waste yours. I am very..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."