Victorias Secret - myidpro.com is the incorrect web address

My story is regarding the identity theft protection company that Victoria Secret endorses.I was promise a $20.00 gift card.

I never received the gift card. I also never used the service and i decided to call after several months and cancel. The gentleman I spoke to said I was charged on the 19th of October $14.99 and why not use the service before I terminate it. Sounded fair.

I was even more intrigued when he said you do not know if someone in another state has credit cards in your name.So I went on the web site myidpro.com and it is not a valid address.

c354759 review #204018
37 Helpful? 47
Had the same issue6 Comments45 Report
Had an experience with Victorias Secret?  Submit review about this company
TIPPY

Sep 07

ITS MYIDPRO365@CPPNA.COM. I SUPPOSE THATS WHY.

Nov 02, 2013

The website name is myidpro365.com. Type it in your address bar at the top. Not in a Google search. Hope that helps! :grin

1 0 Reply
Dottie Dancer from Adamsville

Sep 02, 2012

Sent comment about incorrect web address it had wrong area where I was from.

Dottie Dancer

Sep 02, 2012

I tried to go to myidpro.com to complete Personal Data Registration Form so they would send my $20 gift card on my next Victoria Secret purchase but never could axcess the web site so I sent an email canceling my member ship but will call also and cancel.

GideonFrost

Jul 20, 2012

I signed up for myidpro through my express credit card and 1 week after activating my card my ID was *** stolen to make debit input purchases in Myrtle Beach. Im so *** pissed & reported the company to my bank

jenny

Jul 14, 2012

i have to say i love the identity protecter service and if you use the upper tool bar and put www.idpro.com it takes you straight to the sight and if you listen to the sales rep and register your card with the service you will get your gift card, but isnt it more important to know you are protected then a 20 gift card.

VICKY2012

Apr 10, 2012

yesterday looking for the web site to check my credit i somehow came down to this one and read about the people who had problems with the website, strange enough yesterday myidpro.com wasn't available at all!!..so today i check again it there it was!.. i think it's a great deal for $14.99 i check all 3 credit bureaus where anywhere else i have to pay $29.99 for all 3, and i did receive my $20.00 gift card.. so far i have not have a single problem with Vs..

Meghan

Apr 04, 2012

I was just wondering I got on the site and filled everything out is that all I have to do to get my 20 dollar gift card?

Jennifer

Mar 23, 2012

I've had no problems with the service. It took me a bit to find the right website for the service and I got my $20 gift card within two weeks. I still use the ID pro and it keeps me upto date on everything going on accuratly. Not sure what some of the others are talking about but Victoria's Secret delivered on everything they promised over the phone. Anyone I've talked to also has had absolutly no problem with the service if they chose to keep it andwe all got our gift cards.

Marie

Mar 03, 2012

I have the service also and i did have a problem getting on there site but called and they emailed me the site and i have not had any problem with them and i got my 20.00 gift card

Monica alverez

Feb 29, 2012

So I got the protection for my card a few months ago I was suppose to resive a 20$ gift card and never got it to I canceled my account for theft protection then 4 months pass and there charging me 14.99 agian I called and canceled and they said they didn't have a conformation number to give me because there power was going out but for sure it was canceled out wow there the ones we need to watch out for :)

Onepissed Customer

Feb 04, 2012

This myidpro.com scam really ticks me off. I am going to try and get the $119. that they have stolen from me over the course of some months by charging $14.99 with the promise of a $20 gift card to Victoria's Secret. I also plan on keeping true to MY word-since they don't, and talking to as many people as possible about how the scam works. What is ultimately the saddest part to me, is that they have conned large companies into using their (non exsistant) services! This last call I was supposedly registered for this gift card(again) and cancelled from the service...not going to hold my breath waiting for the g.c. but it would be nice to get and then feel like I only threw away $100. Apparently their money grows on trees and they have no morals or values as a company. Lesson learned--unfortunately the hard way. :(

Rhonda Motley

Jan 13, 2012

When I got my card and called to activate it of course they kept push push until I told them yes to take and and i would get a $20 gift card. Well I just received my paperwork today and they had post dated the day that I had called . So that was leaving me about a week to make my decision if I would to keep it and pay the 14.99 a month . Well I decided that it was not enough time so I called to cancel it and then the man started in and said you havent even went into our system and I had stop him and said I want it cancel and there is no BUTTS. So he did . And to the card that I took out was the wrong card anyhow . We didnt even have the place here where I live so I can use it , but it showed me an address here that it was here . And that was a lie. So I canceled.

Margie

Dec 30, 2011

Never received anything from Victoria secret... Canceling this lie

angel

Dec 09, 2011

People are SO ridiculus! To agree to a service that could possibly save their identity as well as money for a $20 gift card!!! WOW!!!

unknown

Oct 19, 2011

I spoke to andre jones he is a sup with id pro and works for the cc id pro. if u are a mmbr ask for all your credits. they cant say no to that do it NOW

Heather

Oct 12, 2011 Bolu, Bolu

I have not had any problems with them either. Was able to pull my report and actually found something that should have not been there.

Mark

Aug 21, 2011

I accepted the service with the intention of getting the $20 gift card and cancelling after the free trial period. I never used the service, but it slipped my mind to cancel within the first month of free membership and a charge of $14.99 was put on my Vic Secret credit card. I called Victoria's Secret customer support and they transferred me to ID Protector customer support. I asked for a refund and cancellation and they gave me a refund and cancelled without a problem. No complaints here.

1-20 of 45 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Victorias Secret.
Filing a new complaint about
×